TERMS OF SERVICE.
Honesty is the best policy
band&roll operates this website. By visiting it or purchasing any of our goods, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Shopify Inc hosts our store. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our goods and offer services to you.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Designs are exclusively made to order. Unless otherwise noted, please allow us up to three days to create, pack up and ship your order. All of the products are handcrafted in Germany, Italy and in our in-house studio in Berlin, Germany.
Prices for our goods are subject to change without notice. By default prices for international orders are noted in net value. There is a country specific VAT applied to European countries.
BILLING + ACCOUNT
Orders are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Shopify Inc. It offers the latest SSL encryption technology available up today. PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club cards are accepted. You can pay with bitcoin as well.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us, which in our view appear to be set by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to submit current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Shipping & Returns Policy.
SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Orders ship from Germany. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and the tracking number. Yes, standard shipping has a tracking number as well!
By deliveries to non-European countries, taxes, customs fees or import duties on the purchase you are responsible for, may apply. For precise information about the costs involved, please contact your local government or post office.
If you have any concerns about delivery times, please feel free to get in touch with us so that we can personally ensure your order gets to you.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Please purchase seriously. We are a family team of two artisans who are not able to carry stock. All of the goods are made to order and receive them back in unused condition is crucial to our business.
Should you not be satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of receiving your order. German and European customers can just send it back to us:
BAND & ROLL
We kindly ask our International customers to email us before so that we can provide you with the shipping details.
After receipt and inspection, you can get exchanged or refunded within 7 business days. Please note that refunds will issue for the cost of the product, not including shipping back charges.
Custom orders & gift cards cannot be returned and remain excluded from our refund & exchange policy.
Used products will neither be refunded nor sent back unless you agree to bear the reshipment cost.
GDPR requirements describe how and when we collect, use, and share information when you purchase goods from us, contact us, or otherwise use our services through bandandroll.com.
Should you decide to join our mailing list, we keep your email address and the provided name. Should you no longer want to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. We will delete your data within 48 hours.
To fulfill your order, you provide us with certain information (which you authorize Shopify to offer us), such as your name, email and postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You can also choose to provide us with additional personal information (i.e., for a custom order of your pup’s neck size, initials, phone number) if you contact us directly or leave us a note under your purchase.
We rely on some legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as necessary to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have submitted your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our newsletters;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Your personal information is vital to our business. We share it for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies and Google Analytics. We share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect your rights, property, and safety.
We do not store and process your data through any third-party hosting services outside of the EU or any other jurisdictions.
You have a number of rights concerning your personal information. While some of these apply generally, others utilize only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You also have the right to change, limit our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally remove your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your data based on your legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent for obtaining them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of the EU data protection law, we are the data controller of your personal information. For any questions or concerns, contact or mail us at:
APARTEFACTS UG (with limited liability)
Founder / CEO Roman Kraft
T +4915787839044 (same for iMessage or Whatsapp)
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
A cookie is a small data file, which we save on your computer to keep track of what is happening during your visit and to recognize your computer when you revisit our website. A cookie is not a programme, and it does not contain viruses.
Cookies are necessary to get the website to run smoothly. We use them to ensure the best experience you have with our site, which, unfortunately, is not possible without cookies. They do not contain personal information, and we do not pass this information to third parties.
Session cookies are used to recognize you when you surf the site. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
Persistent cookies are placed on your computer and will expire on a given date or after a given period.
Google analytics cookies are used to gather traffic data (not personal information).
Third party cookies are used to interact with social media.
You can always reject cookies on your computer by changing the browser settings. How to do this depends on the browser you use. You can also delete cookies that you have previously accepted.
Please be aware that if you reject or delete cookies, there are some features and services you will no longer be able to use.
WARRANTY + REPAIR
Our branded goods have a lifetime warranty. Should they still break due to defect, we will repair them at no additional cost.
The warranty includes repairs to problems with leather, felt, fabrics and brass hardware. Products damaged through wear and tear, misuse or neglect, may be patched at a reasonable rate. The warranty does not cover incidents such as washing your goods, neglectful damages, pet bites, and the like.
Products damaged through wear and tear, misuse or neglect, may be repaired at a nominal charge. In this case, please email us.
BAND & ROLL is a trademark of
APARTEFACTS UG (with limited liability)
13055 Berlin, Germany
Founder / CEO Roman Kraft