Hey, guys and pups!
Yesterday, Nik didn’t want to go to the kindergarten (yeah, I know, this sneaky little guy ^^) and we urgently needed to come up with something interesting to do all together. Mika was sitting in the kitchen corner and seemed very bored looking at us with her dull eyes. We thought, why not to cook some healthy treats all of us can eat?! And Mika will have the privilege to taste them first :).
So, for 2 baking trays you would need:
1 ripe Banana
250 g ( 8.82 ounces) rice flour
Some additional flour for your working surface
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C circulating air mode)
- Smash banana with a fork to porridge
- Mix banana porridge, rice flour and the egg with a kneading hook of a hand mixer and gradually add approx. 100ml water until a smooth dough is formed
- Roll out the dough on a floured working surface around 4mm thick and cut out any shapes with a cookie cutter
- Place the cut shapes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes (depends on your oven).
Can be stored in a tin box or cotton bag for about 2 weeks.
Have a nice bite :)